Stalvey Top-Handle 2.0 Alligator Mini Satchel Kiwi Women Bags
Made in the U.S., Stalvey's green alligator Top-Handle 2.0 mini satchel is finished with polished 24k gold-plated hardware. This miniature version of the label's signature silhouette secures with a custom push-lock closure.
- Logo-etched closure.
- Architectural envelope-style front flap. Gusseted sides. Slip back pocket. Black lacquered edging. Protective metal feet.
- Polished 24k gold-plated brass hardware.
- Lined with black lambskin.
- Rounded alligator handle. Detachable, adjustable flat alligator strap.
- Push-lock closure.
- 4.75" height x 7.75" width x 2.75" depth (approximately).
- 2" handle drop, 19" to 21" strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Kiwi (green).
- Includes leather-bound key.
- Made in U.S.
Unable to find the perfect duffel, New York-based physician Jason Stalvey decided to make his own. The sleek bag garnered so much attention that the doctor turned designer and launched his eponymous line of handbags in 2014. Combining style and function, each hand-stitched creation is crafted in the U.S. of exotic skins finished with a water-safe semi-gloss and reinforced silk-blend lining. The luxurious wares are completed with custom 18k gold-plated or platinum-dipped hardware.
Women - Bags - Mini Bags