Moreau Bregançon Leather Zip Mini Tote Bag Beige/brown Women Bags
Moreau's taupe grained bullskin Brégançon top-zip mini tote includes a detachable leather pouch printed with the house's heritage Diligence woven wicker motif. Named for a prestigious client who lived in France’s Fort de Brégançon, this bag features hand-stitched waxed thread and a contrasting goatskin lining.
- Brown edging. Beige topstitching.
- Lined with blue grained goatskin. Leather pouch and signature silver-stamped logo at interior.
- Topstitched flat leather handles. Detachable, adjustable flat leather strap.
- Top zip closure.
- 10" height x 10" width x 3" depth (approximately).
- 6.0" handle drop, 24.5" to 27.0" strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Loutre (taupe).
- Made in France.
Founded in 19th-century Paris as a luxury leather-goods shop, Maison Moreau was reborn in 2011 as a collection of classic leather trunks, weekenders, and shoulder bags. The bags feature expert details like hand-sewn seams and buffed, antiqued leather, ensuring no two pieces are exactly alike.
Women - Bags - Mini Bags