Moreau Brégançon Leather Zip Tote Bag Black Women Bags Totes
Crafted of black and grey smooth leather printed with the house's heritage Diligence woven wicker motif, Moreau's Brégançon zip tote includes a coordinating detachable leather pouch. Named for a prestigious client who lived in France’s Fort de Brégançon, this bag features hand-stitched waxed thread.
- Beige topstitching.
- Polished silvertone hardware.
- Signature silver-stamped logo at interior.
- Includes detachable leather pouch stamped in the house’s heritage Diligence woven-wicker motif.
- Topstitched flat leather handles.
- Top zip closure.
- 12.00" height x 13.75" width x 5.00" depth (approximately).
- 7" handle drop (approximately).
- Available in Black/Grey.
- Made in France.
Founded in 19th-century Paris as a luxury leather-goods shop, Maison Moreau was reborn in 2011 as a collection of classic leather trunks, weekenders, and shoulder bags. The bags feature expert details like hand-sewn seams and buffed, antiqued leather, ensuring no two pieces are exactly alike.
Women - Bags - Totes