Moreau Brégançon Crocodile Zip Tote Bag Orange Women Bags Totes
Moreau's Brégançon zip tote bag is crafted in France of orange crocodile. Named for a prestigious client who lived in France’s Fort de Brégançon, this tote features hand-stitched waxed thread and a contrasting goatskin lining.
- Brown lacquered edging.
- Antiqued brasstone hardware.
- Lined with dark blue grained leather. Signature silver-stamped logo at interior.
- Topstitched flat crocodile handles.
- Top zip closure.
- 12.00" height x 13.75" width x 5.00" depth (approximately).
- 7" handle drop (approximately).
- Available in Orange.
- Includes detachable leather pouch stamped in the house’s heritage Diligence woven-wicker motif.
- Made in France.
Founded in 19th-century Paris as a luxury leather-goods shop, Maison Moreau was reborn in 2011 as a collection of classic leather trunks, weekenders, and shoulder bags. The bags feature expert details like hand-sewn seams and buffed, antiqued leather, ensuring no two pieces are exactly alike.
Women - Bags - Totes