llora Teresa Crocodile Shoulder Bag Lilac Women Bags
Handcrafted of lavender crocodile, llora's Teresa shoulder bag is accented at the flap front with a natural lace agate bar set in palladium. This structured style features multiple pockets for storage and a convenient crocodile-bound travel mirror at the interior.
- Front flap. Gusseted sides. Slip back pocket.
- Polished galvanized palladium hardware.
- Lined with grey smooth leather. Zip pocket, slip pocket, small slip pocket with crocodile-bound travel mirror at interior.
- Flat crocodile strap can be doubled.
- Magnetic closure at flap.
- 7.25" height x 9.50" width x 3.50" depth (approximately).
- 19" strap drop, 10" doubled strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Lavender.
Indonesian-born, Singapore-based designer Ling Fu launched llora, a line of exotic handbags, in 2015. A portmanteau of familial initials, the collection features sleek, structured silhouettes adorned with high-performing galvanized hardware and semi-precious stones. Each style takes six to eight months to design from globally sourced crocodile. The founder’s extraordinary attention to detail and hands-on approach to the production process results in luxurious styles of superior quality.
Women - Bags - Shoulder Bags