Bienen-Davis Régine Minaudière Yellow Women Bags Clutches
Bienen-Davis' yellow satin Régine bag features a removable hand-embossed brass hinged minaudière dipped in 24k gold. Equipped with a convenient built-in mirror, this vintage-inspired design is a modern update on one of the now-revived heritage label's classic styles.
- Hand-stamped limited edition of 10.
- Polished 24k gold-dipped hardware.
- Lined with light purple velvet. Mirror at interior topline.
- Flat satin handle.
- Magnetic closure.
- 4.25" height x 7.25" width x 2.00" depth (approximately).
- 3" handle drop (approximately).
- Available in Acid (yellow)/Gold.
- Made in Italy.
Debuted in 1931 in New York by Herbert Bienen and Edwin Davis, luxury bag label Bienen-Davis became an icon of the 20th century, earning it a spot in the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s permanent collection. Bienen’s great-nephew Richard K. Bienen reintroduced the line in 2017, inspired by the glamour of his late mother, a designer for one of America’s most famed ’70s fashion houses. With an emphasis on evening bags, the brand produces modern limited-edition updates of its classic styles.
Women - Bags - Clutches