Bienen-Davis PM Calf Hair Clutch Red Women Bags Clutches
Composed of red calf hair, Bienen-Davis' PM clutch is designed with a delicate chain strap and finished with brass hardware hand-dipped in 24k gold. Named after Pat Mori, co-owner Richard Bienen's mother, this elegant bag is designed with a hidden cell phone pocket at the exterior.
- Hand-stamped limited edition of 2.
- Zip pocket and snap flap pocket beneath foldover hinged topline. Leather piping.
- Polished 24k gold-plated hardware.
- Lined with blush satin. Three slip pockets at interior.
- Detachable chain strap.
- Metal hinged closure.
- 5.50" height x 9.00" width x 0.50" depth (approximately).
- 17" strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Red.
- Made in Italy. Dyed calf hair country of origin: New Zealand.
Debuted in 1931 in New York by Herbert Bienen and Edwin Davis, luxury bag label Bienen-Davis became an icon of the 20th century, earning it a spot in the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s permanent collection. Bienen’s great-nephew Richard K. Bienen reintroduced the line in 2017, inspired by the glamour of his late mother, a designer for one of America’s most famed ’70s fashion houses. With an emphasis on evening bags, the brand produces modern limited-edition updates of its classic styles.
Women - Bags - Clutches