Baraboux Sabrina Python Chain Wallet Multi Women Bags Wallets
Baraboux's Sabrina chain wallet is crafted of metallic gold and multicolored python. Made in Italy, this flap-front style features a detachable tuckaway chain strap, meaning it can also be used as a shoulder bag.
This item cannot be shipped to California.
- Metal logo tab at back.
- Front flap. Gusseted sides.
- Polished gunmetal-tone hardware.
- Lined with black smooth leather. Zip pocket, slip pocket, four card slots at interior.
- Detachable tuckaway chain strap.
- Magnetic closure.
- 5.00" height x 8.25" width x 1.50" depth (approximately).
- 19" strap drop (approximately).
- Available in Gold/Multi.
- Made in Italy.
In 2013, Saudi Arabian princess Reema Bandar Al Saud launched Baraboux, a line of luxury bags titled after her daughter’s nickname, “Sara-Bara-Boo.” Designed for the working woman, Bandar Al Saud seeks to create elegant yet sturdy styles. Each silhouette is handcrafted of sustainably farmed python, crocodile, or other exotic skins finished with a protective gloss or rubberized coating to stand the test of time. A nod to the importance of friends and family, every bag is named after a key person in Al Saud’s inner circle.
Women - Bags - Small Leather Goods - Wallets